A program that provides rapid results
Circuit 4.0 is a four-step program that provides you with solutions for launching a technological project that will enable you to increase the productivity of your business while minimizing your time investment.
- Validate your specific needs and the challenges you face
- Prioritize the solutions to be implemented
- Meet with partners during the Digital Day
- Implement the solutions
Step 1 – Your needs determine the process
The program is adapted to the digital maturity level of your business.
We build on whatever work has already been done, based on the scenario that best corresponds to your reality:
If you have already conducted a digital audit or diagnosis, we will validate the findings.
If you have not conducted a digital audit or diagnosis, we will conduct one.
In both cases, a one-day on-site visit to your business is planned in order to meet with the various teams and understand your processes.
Time required from the business: 8 hours
Time invested by the Advisor: 24 hours
Step 2 – The game plan
- Evaluation and validation of the most pressing problems (maximum of 3)
- Creation of an action plan that prioritizes the solutions based on the results and costs
- Search for potential partners to implement the solutions (2 or 3 potential partners for each problem)
Time required from the business: None
Time invested by the Advisor and PME MTL: 16 hours
Step 3 – The right partners
The Digital Day is an opportunity for all Circuit 4.0 businesses to meet with the potential partners identified by our experts.
Preliminary Agenda for the Digital Day:
- Workshop addressing the problems identified by the businesses within the cohort
- Luncheon conference
- Networking among the businesses and selected partners (individual meetings)
- Meeting with financial partners
Date: November 17, 2022
Location: CEI Montréal – 1285 rue Hodge, Suite 201, Montréal
Time required from the business: 8 hours
Time invested by the Advisor: 10 hours
Step 4 – Moving forward with the proper tools
You now have everything you need to implement the solutions. PME MTL’s Advisors can provide you with support in terms of making financial arrangements for your project.
Time and money required from the business: Varies based on the scope of the project
Time invested by the Advisor: 10 hours of support services to ensure a smooth transition with the selected partner
Who is Circuit 4.0 intended for?
All businesses that want to integrate best management practices, install information systems or improve their processes thanks to enhanced data processing or the automation of production lines.
- Sector of activity: Industrial businesses, including added-value distribution, food manufacturing (with or without points of sale) and retailers with manufacturing units
- Size of business: Up to 250 employees
- Digital maturity level: All levels
- Business located on the island of Montréal
Cost: $3,300 + taxes
Registration deadline: October 7, 2022
Beginning of support services: Upon registration
Digital Day: November 17, 2022
Financing and subsidies may be offered as a complement to the program* to solidify technological projects launched within the context of Circuit 4.0. More specifically, the Fonds Développement industriel et durable (Industrial and sustainable development fund) seeks to stimulate or accelerate the innovation and implementation of sustainable development practices. Other funding is available.
PME MTL works with CEI and its partners to find financing solutions aimed at facilitating the implementation of your project.
If you have any questions, please contact your PME MTL Service Hub.
*PME MTL offers a number of subsidy programs. Each application is analyzed by a Selection Committee. Visit the Loans and subsidies page for more information.
This program is made possible thanks to the financial participation of the Ministère de l'Économie et de l’Innovation du Québec, PME MTL and Ville de Montréal.
Find experts in your area
Enter your business postal code or select your area
Dorval, Québec, H9P 1J1
1350, rue Mazurette
Montréal, Québec, H4N 1H2
3617, rue Wellington
Montréal, Québec, H4G 1T9
630, rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Québec, H3A 1E4
6224, rue Saint-Hubert
Montréal, Québec, H2S 2M2
7305, boulevard Henri-Bourassa Est
Montréal, Québec, H1E 2Z6